Registration is expected to open February 2022.
Attendees include all authors, speakers, delegates, companions, and Exhibit Hall visitors.
Below are helpful notes on preparing for your registration application.
IEEE & EMC-S Members
Please check that your membership is in good standing and paid in full for 2022. Have your member number and current member grade ready when registering.
If you are not a member and would like to learn about the advantages of being a member and receiving the conference member rate, please visit https://www.ieee.org/membership/join/index.html?WT.mc_id=hc_join
Please note that you must be a member at the time of registration to receive the member rate.
Members of IEEE EMC-S Sister Societies are eligible for the discounted IEEE EMC-S member rate at the annual symposium. Contact the Registration Service to obtain this discount.
Click HERE for a list of the 2021 active Sister Society relationships.
You must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university to register in any of the student categories.
Exhibit Hall Only
This registration category is designed for adult customers and clients of our exhibitors.
- If you are staffing an exhibit booth, please register through the EXHIBITORS registration to receive an EXHIBITOR ribbon and early access to the Exhibit Hall.
- For family wishing to accompany or visit you in the Exhibit Hall, they will receive a Basic Badge if you list their name(s) in the appropriate lines in your own registration. No bar code, no tracking, no charge.
- Children and youth under the age of 18 yrs are not allowed in the Exhibit Hall unattended. They must be registered in the Jr. Companion Club or within the guardian’s registration with a Basic Badge (companion).
Our Companions are family and friends of all ages who are accompanying a registered, technical attendee. We offer two types of badges:
- Companion Club: special package that includes a gift, Welcome Reception ticket, Companion Suite with breakfasts, and access to the Exhibit Hall. A fee applies.
- Basic Badge: for Exhibit Hall entrance and/or Youth Technical Program registration. No bar code, no tracking, and no charge.
You may sign up your companion within your own registration or they may be registered separately for the Companion Club.
All exhibitor staff, reps, and booth workers must register using the link and discount code sent to the Exhibitor/ Sponsor contact to receive an EXHIBITOR ribbon and early access to the Exhibit Hall. See the EXHIBITORS page for details.
VISA Support Letter
The IEEE EMC Society is happy to provide a Visa Support Letter upon request, to verify your expected attendance at the 2022 IEEE International Symposium on EMC/SI/PI, in Spokane, Washington. Applicants must be in a paid conference registration category, and guests must be registered along with the paid conference registrant. The registration must be paid in full with a valid credit card or check before the Support Letter will be issued. Fulfillment may be delayed while validity of payment is confirmed.
Please note that Attendees should apply for their visa no later than three months prior to the conference. To find out more about visitor visas, click here.